Define wonderful : fml .
Nah emo just isn't my kind , yeah . Hello , new blog , new start (: I realised my situtation is so alike to 15 godzillion people around the world , finally , something cheered me up (: I'm not the only sad one okay ?
Gosh , i have to go for teacher's day auditions -.- heck . Imma doomed.
Whats the thing you want to be the most?
President ? Police? Popular vampires? Teachers ? Dj?
Yesterday was freaking fun . Went around with friends , lazy type so much , listing their names one by one :D As long they know who they are can alrdy . Music is nice , smoothing to the ears . AND I WENT TO THE 987fm STUDIOS! dream come true . :D
Don't start wondering why my first post so emo-ish , basically its cause my dad is always a nice person :0
I want to be a HaPpy man :D